Stratascorp Technologies is seeking an Design / Test Engineer, who will be supporting the United States Navy located at San Diego, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•This effort requires the removal of the IPSec VPNs and associated retirement of the Outer Switches. This will require Phase 1 of the MPLS project to be completed at each site. Furthermore, the execution of this project effects a number of other connected systems which must be included in the scope of this effort.
•There will be a two-phased approach to develop the network traffic encryption model that meets the government TRANSEC requirements across NMCI and an execution plan that incorporates all Tier 1 – Tier 4 sites and connected systems and implementation.
o Develop a solution to migrate encryption capability from the IPSEC VPN device to DISA MPLS VPN.
• Documentation Requirements
o Submit project documentation, to include Development “DEV” documents, test plans, and test reports, to PMW 205 for Government concurrence and approval where applicable.
• Conduct engineering activities in support of the following
o System Design
o Test Plan
o Test Report
o Implementation Plan
o While aligning to the work that has already been completed for the affected system(s), test and certify the solution in a lab environment CONOPS support.
• Assist NETOPS in the update of the Concept of Operations (CONOPS) document.
o The CONOPS will document the operational roles and responsibilities and reporting process workflows of the updated systems. Document its role in the operation of the affected system(s) (eg uWAN-uTB)
Position Requirements – Engineer / Architect:
•Experience with DISA NETWORK/IA STIGS
•Familiarity with DISA JIE STIGS
•Familiarity with DODAF SE methodology and documentation requirements
•Experience with Test Plan/Procedure documentation
•Experience supporting DIACAP processes and ISSE
•Some resources should be near San Diego (or have access to San Diego) for PCL testing during all engineering phases
• Ability to obtain applicable clearances/access (anticipated to be no higher than Secret)
• Understanding of JIE constructs – Base Node
•Understanding of the NMCI unclassified WAN/unclassified Transport Boundary System design and System interfaces
•Experience with WAN edge design/engineering (from very large to small site designs)
• Experience with logical/virtual network segmentation techniques
• Expertise with routing protocols (OSPF/BGP) and IPv4/IPv6
• Strong Experience with dynamic IPSEC (e.g., GETVPN, FLEXVPN, DMVPN) and technology dependencies (e.g., PKI, IKE, etcetera)
• Experience with dynamic tunneling (e.g., Multi-point GRE)
• Strong Experience with Operations-oriented engineering/implementation strategies (i.e., production system will need to be functional in a transition-state for an extended period)
• Intermediate understanding of MPLS
This is a Full-Time position – 40 Hours per week.
Stratascorp Technologies is a private corporation established in the Commonwealth of Virginia, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. This commitment affirms Stratascorp Technologies policy to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local law
|Job Category||IT - Services & Support|