Stratascorp Technologies is seeking an Installation Manager who will be supporting Military Sealift Command (MSC) located in the Norfolk, Virginia area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing all phases of implementing C4 capabilities; to include design and production, logistics, installation, and test and evaluation procedures.
- Shall have experience coordinating and directing quality assurance efforts to ensure C4 capabilities are installed according to approved specifications.
- Shall have experience with managing the deployment of diverse C4 capabilities across a globally dispersed installation area.
- Shall be able to demonstrate an understanding of the C4 capabilities installed across MSC platforms.
- Shall have a firm understanding of the MSC policies governing the installation of C4 capabilities on MSC vessels; to include COMSC Instruction 4700.2H, ALTERATION MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTIC SUPPORT FOR SHIPS OF THE MILITARY SEALIFT COMMAND.
- This position requires a minimum SECRET clearance.
- This is a Full-Time position – 40 hours per week.
Stratascorp Technologies is a private corporation established in the Commonwealth of Virginia, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. This commitment affirms Stratascorp Technologies policy to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local law.
|Job Category||IT - Services & Support|