Stratascorp Technologies is seeking a Program Manager — Senior Level — who will be supporting Military Sealift Command (MSC) located in the Norfolk, Virginia area.
The Program Manager (PM) will serve as the Government’s point of contact (POC) and provide supervision and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to MSC N6 Afloat Operations Support.
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience leading large and complex programs.
- Shall have experience briefing upper management and / or upper echelons of military chains of command.
- Shall be able to demonstrate an understanding of the MSC C4 requirements in relation to the MSC missions.
- Shall have experience managing and fielding large projects, which includes the installation and sustainment of C4 systems and infrastructure.
- Shall have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Shall be familiar with military instructions and standards as they pertain to the safe and effective operation of shipboard C4 capabilities.
- Must posses an active SECRET clearance.
- PMP is preferred but not required.
- This is a Full-Time position – 40 hours per week.
Stratascorp Technologies is a private corporation established in the Commonwealth of Virginia, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. This commitment affirms Stratascorp Technologies policy to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local law.
|Job Category||IT - Services & Support|