Stratascorp Technologies is seeking an Sustainment Manager who will be supporting Military Sealift Command (MSC) located in the Norfolk, Virginia area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing network and communications break / fix repair actions and casualty repair actions across highly dispersed geographic area.
- Shall have experience managing a globally dispersed and highly technical workforce.
- Shall have experience managing the sustained operations of diverse C4 systems using industry best practices for customer support, configuration management, security and disaster recovery.
- Shall be able to demonstrate an understanding of the C4 capabilities installed across MSC platforms.
- Shall have a firm understanding of the MSC policies governing the installation of C4 systems on MSC vessels; to include COMSC Instruction 4700.2H, ALTERATION MANAGEMENT FOR MSC SHIPS, and COMSC Instruction 4790.3C, EQUIPMENT CONFIGURAITON DATA MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTIC SUPPORT FOR SHIPS OF THE MILITARY SEALIFT COMMAND.
- Requires a minimum SECRET clearance.
- This is a Full-Time position – 40 hours per week.
Stratascorp Technologies is a private corporation established in the Commonwealth of Virginia, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. This commitment affirms Stratascorp Technologies policy to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local law.
|Job Category||IT - Services & Support|