Equal Employment Opportunity
Stratas Corporation, Inc. and its divisions: Stratas Tech, Stratas Logistics, Stratas IQ, and Stratas Media Group established in the Commonwealth of Virginia, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. This commitment affirms StratasCorp policy to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
StratasCorp acknowledges its status as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer on its Careers Site, in employment postings and advertisements, and on application forms. StratasCorp will not tolerate discrimination or sexual harassment in its workplace and will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure nondiscriminatory treatment throughout its programs and business practices to include, but not limited to the following: recruiting/posting/advertising, selection and hiring; disciplinary actions; involuntary and voluntary terminations and layoffs; position upgrades and promotions; rates of pay and other compensation; training programs and participation/selection criteria; and apprenticeships.
Also, StratasCorp will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with Federal, State or Local regulations and laws. If any employee or qualified applicant for employment believes he or she has been treated in a way that violates our EEO/AA policies, this individual should contact our Corporate Human Resources and Corporate Development Department at (757) 673-2008. We value our diversified team and work diligently to provide and promote a culture free from discrimination and harassment.
- Human Trafficking Poster
- Occupational Safety and Health: Job safety and Health Protection
- Employer Earned Income Tax Credit
- Employer Virginia Credit For Low-Income Individuals Poster
- Davis-Bacon act and the Contract Work Hours and Safety
- Standards Acts: Notice to all Employees Working on
- Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects Equal
- Employment Opportunity:Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Fair Labor Standard Act: Your Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Polygraph Protection Act (September 1988)
- Family and Medical Leave Act: Your Rights Under the family and Medical eave Act of 1993
- Walsh – Healey Public Contracts Act or McNamara – O’Hara Service Contract Act: Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts
- Right to Work Poster
- E-verify Participation Poster